Cost per recipe $3.09 view details
- 1/2 c. ReaLemon Lemon Juice from Concentrate
- 1/4 c. Chili sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. Dry basil
- 1 Tbsp. Chopped fresh parsley
- 2 lb Tyson Holly Farms Fresh Chicken
- Â Â Reynolds Wrap Aluminum Foil
- I found a new web site and got the following recipe which sounds good. The
- (Yup, it's Tyson Chicken!)
- Servings: 4-6
- Combine liquid ingredients, basil and parsley in shallow baking dish to Fresh Chicken, rinse well with cool water and pat dry with paper towels. If remove ice glaze and pat dry with paper towels. Place chicken in marinade.
- Cover dish with foil. Marinate in refrigerator for 2 hrs. Drain chicken and throw away marinade. Grill or possibly broil chicken as desired till fully cooked.
- Chill leftover chicken in fresh sheet of foil.
- Serve with skewers of your favorite summer vegetables, like corn, squash, onions and red and yellow peppers. Grill over medium heat, brushing occasionally with oil.
- Tips: Grill chicken till tender and the juices run clear. Try grilling chicken using the indirect method: make a drip pan from Reynolds Wrap Heavy Duty aluminum foil; surround foil drip pan with coals and place chicken on rack directly above the drip pan; chicken will cook more slowly, but will be less likely to burn or possibly become charred. To keep chicken from sticking, spray grill with non-stick cooking spray, or possibly rub with vegetable oil prior to grilling.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 213g|
|Calories from Fat 14||24%|
|Total Fat 1.67g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0.14g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 12.85g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.0g||7%|