Cost per recipe $3.02 view details
- 4 x scallops - (U-10 to U-20)
- 4 x shrimp - (U-16 to U-20)
- 1 pch kosher salt
- 1 pch freshly-grnd white pepper
- 1 x splash extra virgin olive oil Seasoned Italian bread crumbs as needed
- 2 ounce lemon butter
- 1 pch minced fresh parsley
- Lightly season scallops and shrimp with salt and pepper. Lightly coat with extra virgin olive oil, then dip in seasoned bread crumbs. Skewer and grill on both sides.
- Heat lemon butter and serve with seafood. Sprinkle minced parsley on top.
- This recipe yields 1 serving.
- Comments: I found which it tasted more like the Carrabba's dish when I just poured the lemon butter over the scallops and shrimp and served it like which instead of having it on the side.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 144g|
|Calories from Fat 12||9%|
|Total Fat 1.33g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0.18g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 3.07g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|