Cost per serving $4.18 view details
- Â Â Basil Vinaigrette
- 4 lrg Garlic cloves
- 2 Tbsp. Dry basil
- 1Â 1/2 tsp Sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Dry mustard
- 3 Tbsp. Fresh lemon juice
- 6 Tbsp. Red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp Kosher salt
- 1 tsp Freshly grnd black pepper
- 1Â 1/4 c. Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 x Zucchinis, halved lengthwise
- Â Â (cut into 1/2-in. pcs)
- 6 ounce Dry fusilli (curly noodles
- 3 x Cooked chicken breast 1/2s
- Â Â (skinned, boned,1/2-in cubes
- 2 med Tomatoes, diced
- 3 x Green onions, minced
- 12 x Black Greek olives
- 1/4 c. Toasted pine nuts
- 1/2 c. Grated fresh parm cheese
- Mince garlic in a food processor. Add in 1 1/2T basil, sugar, mustard, lemon juice, 2t salt and 1t pepper. Process 10 seconds. With the machine running, drizzle in oil till slightly thickened. The vegetables and chicken will dilute the intense flavor of the dressing.
- Makes 1 3/4c.
- Steam zucchini 1 minute and drain. Cold under running water. Cook pasta al dente, cold under running water, drain and dry.
- In separate bowls, toss chicken, zucchini, pasta and tomatoes with 1/4 c. dressing each. Gently combine chicken, zucchini, pasta and green onions.
- Adjust seasonings and dressings to taste. Spoon salad onto a platter.
- Sprinkle tomatoes, olives and pine nuts on top. Pass cheese separately.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 493g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 790||72%|
|Total Fat 89.3g||112%|
|Saturated Fat 13.48g||54%|
|Trans Fat 0.13g|
|Total Carbs 46.07g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 6.0g||20%|