Cost per serving $1.06 view details
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1/2 c. diced peeled white onion
- 5 x jalepeno chiles, seeds and ribs rem, oved, finely chop
- 1 lb beef tri-tip cut in 1-inch cubes
- 2 med -large tomatoes, peeled, seed, ed, diced
- 2 x cloves garlic, peeled and finely mi, nced
- 2 tsp beef bouillon granules
- 1 x salt and freshly grnd pepper to t, aste
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a heavy heatproof casserole. Add in the onion and cook gently till translucent/soft, 15 min. Add in the chiles and cook 10 min more. Remove the onion and chile to a dish and set aside. Raise the heat under the skillet and quickly brown the beef on all sides, a fiew pcs at a time. Return the onions and the chiles to the pan. Add in the tomatoes, garlic, bouillon granules, salt and pepper. Bake for 1 hour or possibly till the meat is tender. Serve in hot flour tortillas.
- Culinaria. The United States,
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 135g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 114||52%|
|Total Fat 12.83g||16%|
|Saturated Fat 2.36g||9%|
|Trans Fat 0.18g|
|Total Carbs 2.11g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1%|