Cost per serving $1.83 view details
- 1Â 1/2 lb Skirt, flank, or possibly tri-tip steak
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp Freshly-grnd black pepper
- 24 sm Corn tortillas
- 1 x Pureed Tomato Salsa Cruda see * Note
- Â Â Shredded white cabbage
- Â Â Scallions
- Â Â Thinly sliced radishes
- Â Â Avocado slices
- Slice the beef across the grain into 1/4-inch slices. Combine in a mixing bowl with the oil, salt and pepper. Toss well to coat.
- Heat the grill or possibly heat a dry cast iron skillet till smoking. Sear the meat till light pink in the center, about 30 seconds per side. Transfer to a cutting board. Cut into 1/2-inch wide strips and reserve in a bowl with the juices.
- For carne asada tacos, toast 24 small Corn Tortillas and keep hot. For each taco, stack two tortillas and layer with carne asada strips. Top with a Tbsp. of Pureed Tomato Salsa Cruda. Garnish with shredded white cabbage, scallions, thinly sliced radishes and avocado slices.
- This recipe yields 12 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 177g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 105||38%|
|Total Fat 11.74g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 3.37g||13%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 25.75g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.1g||17%|