Cost per serving $0.78 view details
- 1/2 c. ReaLemon Lemon Juice from Concentrate
- 1/4 c. chili sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. dry basil
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 2 lb Tyson Holly Farms Fresh Chicken
- Â Â Reynolds Wrap Aluminum Foil
- Combine liquid ingredients, basil and parsley in shallow baking dish to Fresh Chicken, rinse well with cool water and pat dry with paper towels.
- remove ice glaze and pat dry with paper towels. Place chicken in marinade.
- Cover dish with foil. Marinate in refrigerator for 2 hrs. Drain chicken and throw away marinade. Grill or possibly broil chicken as desired till fully cooked. Chill leftover chicken in fresh sheet of foil.
- Serve with skewers of your favorite summer vegetables, like corn, squash, onions and red and yellow peppers. Grill over medium heat, brushing occasionally with oil.
- Tips: Grill chicken till tender and the juices run clear. Try grilling chicken using the indirect method: make a drip pan from Reynolds Wrap Heavy Duty aluminum foil; surround foil drip pan with coals and place chicken on rack directly above the drip pan; chicken will cook more slowly, but will be less likely to burn or possibly become charred. To keep chicken from sticking, spray grill with non-stick cooking spray, or possibly rub with vegetable oil prior to grilling.
- Servings: 4-6
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 53g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 3||20%|
|Total Fat 0.42g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.04g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 3.21g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2%|