Cost per serving $1.20 view details
- 1 can Refrigerated pizza crust, 10-oz can
- Â Â Cooking spray
- 10 ounce Frzn minced spinach, thawed, liquid removed and squeezed dry
- 1/4 c. Low-fat lowfat sour cream
- 2 Tbsp. Chopped shallots
- 1 c. Evaporated skim lowfat milk
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Pepper
- 2 lrg Egg whites
- 1 lrg Egg
- 3/4 c. Caramelized onions, about 3 c. uncooked
- 1/3 c. Minced canadian bacon
- 1/4 c. Shredded reduced-fat monterey jack cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 .
- 2. Shape the dough into a 4-inch circle; cover and let stand for 5 min.
- Roll the dough into an 11-inch circle on a lightly floured surface. Fit the dough into a 3-inch pie plate coated with cooking spray, and flute.
- 3. Combine the spinach, lowfat sour cream, and shallots in a small bowl. Combine the evaporated lowfat milk, salt, pepper, egg whites, and egg in a medium bowl, and stir well with a whisk. Stir 1/3 c. lowfat milk mix into spinach mix.
- Spoon the spinach mix into bottom of prepared crust. Add in Caramelized Onions, and top with bacon and cheese. Pour the remaining lowfat milk mix over cheese. Place pie plate on a baking sheet, and bake at 350 F for 45 min or possibly till set. Let quiche stand 10 min.
- Yield: 6 servings (serving size: 1 wedge).
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 125g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 75||54%|
|Total Fat 8.42g||11%|
|Saturated Fat 4.5g||18%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 6.66g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3%|