There will not be a crumb left when you serve this sinfully rich trifle!
Cost per serving $0.00 view details
- 1 package (9-ounces) devilâs food cake mix (I used Jiffy)
- 2 packages (3.9-ounces each instant chocolate pudding mix (I used devilâs food)
- 1 carton (12-ounces) Cool Whip or other frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 jar (12Â¼-ounces) caramel ice cream topping
- 1 package (8-ounces) English toffee bits
- Prepare and bake cake according to package directions for an 8-inch square baking pan.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Prepare pudding according to package directions.
- Cut cake into 1Â½-inch cubes.
- Place half of the cubes in a 3-quart trifle bowl or large glass serving bowl.
- Lightly press cake down to fill in gaps.
- Top with half of the cool whip, pudding, caramel topping and toffee bits.
- Repeat layers.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
- I refrigerate it overnight.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 0g|
|Recipe makes 16 servings|
|Calories from Fat 0||0%|
|Total Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.0g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|