Cost per serving $0.00 view details
- 12 x Empty eclair shells see * Note
- 2 c. Caramel Pastry Cream, chilled see * Note
- 1 c. Chocolate Ganache at room temperature see * Note
- With a small paring knife, pierce a small hole at each end of each eclair.
- Put Caramel Pastry Cream in pastry bag fitted with small plain tip. Insert tip into one hole in one eclair and squeeze to fill. Place tip in other hole and repeat.
- Repeat with each eclair till all are filled. Use a small offset spatula to glaze each eclair with Chocolate Ganache. Let ganache set before serving.
- This recipe yields 12 single eclair servings.