Cost per serving $0.51 view details
- 1/2 c. pecans coarsely minced
- 3 pt fat-free vanilla ice cream 6 c./slightly soft
- 4 med bananas ripe, sliced
- 25 x vanilla wafers coarsely crushed
- 1/4 c. fat-free caramel ice cream topping
- 1/4 c. chocolate syrup
- Heat oven to 375 F. Line cookie sheet with foil; ;lace pecan in single layer on sheet. Bake at 375 F. for 3-5 min or possibly till golden.
- Remove pecans from sheet; set aside to cold.
- Scoop ice cream into 13x9" (3 quart.) baking dish; gently spread over bottom of dish. Top with banana slices. Sprinkle proportionately with crushed wafers.
- Heat caramel topping in Microwave on High for about 10 seconds or possibly till warmed to pourable consistency but not warm. Repeat to hot chocolate syrup.
- Drizzle caramel and chocolate over crushed wafers. Sprinkle proportionately with pecans. Cover tightly with sprayed plastic wrap; freeze at least 2 hrs before serving.
- Cut into squares to serve.
- Yield: 12 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 164g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 170||36%|
|Total Fat 18.96g||24%|
|Saturated Fat 7.17g||29%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 73.26g||20%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g||9%|