Cost per serving $0.00 view details
- â¦1 cup apricot preserves
- â¦juice of one lime
- â¦1 small fresh jalapeno, seeded and finely minced
- 12 super large shrimp, peeled, deveined and butterflied (leave on the tail)
- â¦1 cup flour
- â¦2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning (such as Tony Chachereâs)
- â¦3 beaten eggs
- â¦2 cups Captain Crunch cereal, crushed roughly
- â¦oil, 1/2â³ deep in a skillet, for frying (or may use deep-fryer)
- For the Caribbean Lime Sauce, mix the first three ingredients and set aside.
- Heat the oil to 375*, or medium high in a skillet.
- Combine flour and Cajun seasoning.
- Dredge the shrimp in flour, then in beaten egg, then in crushed cereal.
- Fry for a few minutes on each side, until golden brown.
- Serve with sauce for dipping.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 162g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 20||3%|
|Total Fat 2.27g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 0.32g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 147.26g||39%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|