Cost per serving $1.40 view details
- 4 Balls of Buffalo Mozzarella Cheese (14 Oz) Cut into Slices
- 8 Tablespoons of Balsamic Vinegar
- 10 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 4 Dorot Chopped Basil Cubes
- 2 Dorot Chopped Parsley Cubes
- 4 Medium Tomatoes Cut into Slices
- 12 Black Olives
- Salt and Pepper
- Mix the olive oil with balsamic vinegar, Dorot Chopped Parsley Cubes, and Dorot Chopped Basil Cubes in a bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange the tomato slices on plates, put the mozzarella slices on the tomatoes, and pour the sauce over it.
- Place the black olives on the top and serve.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 218g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 665||94%|
|Total Fat 74.47g||93%|
|Saturated Fat 10.29g||41%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 9.84g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g||4%|