Cost per serving $1.13 view details
- 1/3 cup of olive oil
- 1/2 cup of drained, oil packed sun dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup of red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of capers
- 2 cloves of garlic chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red peppers
- 1 lb of fussili pasta
- 1 1/2- 2 cups chopped, seeded tomatoes
- 8 ounces of braided, marinated mozzarella chopped into 1/2 inch pieces. I use one from Trader Joes that has a good kick to it.
- 1 cup of packed fresh basil leaves
- 1 cup of freshly grated Parmesan cheese (about 3 ounces)
- 1/2 cup of minced, pitted black olives
- Blend first 6 ingredients in a processor until tomatoes are coarsely chopped.
- Cook pasta in a large pot of salted, boiling water until tender but firm to bite.
- Drain pasta and transfer to a large bowl. Add dressing to hot pasta and toss to coat.
- Add chopped fresh tomatoes, mozzarella, basil, Parmesan and olives.
- Toss well, cover and chill for an hour. Bring to room temp before serving. Can be made 6 hours ahead.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 106g|
|Recipe makes 10 servings|
|Calories from Fat 198||80%|
|Total Fat 22.15g||28%|
|Saturated Fat 4.54g||18%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 7.86g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g||5%|