Cost per recipe $84.00 view details
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 c. walnuts, large pcs and halves
- 1 c. diagonally sliced celery
- 1 can (5 ounce) water chestnuts, liquid removed and sliced
- 1/2 c. sliced scallions
- 1 can (11 ounce)Mandarin orange sections, liquid removed
- 3 c. cooked lobster chunks (or possibly prawns, crab, or possibly tuna)
- Â Â Sweet & Sour Dressing
- Â Â watercress or possibly salad greens
- Heat butter ; add in soy sauce and walnuts, stirring gently over low heat till walnuts are lightly toasted, about 10 min. Remove from heat, and cold.
- Combine well-chilled celery, water chestnuts, scallions, Mandarin orange sections, and lobster. Add in just sufficient Sweet & Sour Dressing to hold ingredients together; mix in walnuts. Pile on crisp watercress or possibly salad greens; serve with additional dressing, if you like.
- [Spike thinks which imitation crab (that is either Pollock or possibly hagfish) would workwell in this salad. I would serve this salad as an entree, accompanied by a sideof steamed rice, and a whole wheat roll. A melon would make a nice dessert.]
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1051g|
|Calories from Fat 460||33%|
|Total Fat 53.81g||67%|
|Saturated Fat 12.04g||48%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 76.64g||20%|
|Dietary Fiber 6.4g||21%|