Cost per recipe $1.76 view details
- 6 ounces cantaloupe cut in large chunks (about 1/4 of a medium cantaloupe)
- 1/3 cup blueberries, rinsed and patted dry
- 1 or 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon blue agave (or honey)
- Â½ cup light vanilla yogurt
- Mint leaves for garnish
- Arrange cantaloupe pieces on an 8" plate and sprinkle blueberries on top.
- Drizzle lime juice and agave over fruit.
- Mound yogurt beside fruit and garnish with mint leaves.
- Yield: 1 serving
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 259g|
|Calories from Fat 5||4%|
|Total Fat 0.54g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.2g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 23.38g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g||6%|