- 2 quart minced peeled cored tomatoes
- 1 1/2 quart cubed peeled potatoes
- 1 1/2 quart carrots in 3/4" slices
- 1 quart lima beans
- 1 quart uncooked cut corn (abt 9 ears)
- 2 c. sliced 1-inch celery (abt 4 stalks)
- 2 c. minced onions (abt 2 med) Salt (optional), to taste Freshly-grnd black pepper (optional), to taste
- Combine vegetables in large saucepan. Add in 1 1/2 qts water; boil 5 min. Season with salt and pepper, if you like. Ladle warm soup into warm jars, leaving 1-inch headroom. Adjust 2-piece canning caps. Process pints 1 hour, qts 1 hour 15 min, at 10 pounds pressure in pressure canner. Begin timing when canner is at proper pressure.
- Remove from canner according to canner's manual. Place jars on dish towels and let cold. Test for proper seals by pushing down on flat part of each lid; if lid pops back, seal isn't complete. Either place in refrigerator and eat soon, or possibly reseal according to manual instructions.
- This recipe yields 7 qts.
- Yield: 7 qts