Cost per serving $1.03 view details
- 1 c. Brown or possibly white rice
- 1 can Mushroom Soup, 10 1/2 ounce
- 1 can Light tuna or possibly bonito 6 1/2 Ounce can, liquid removed
- 1 tsp Butter or possibly margarine
- 1Â 1/2 tsp Dry bread crumbs
- 2 ounce Cheddar Cheese, or possibly more to taste, grated
- Cook rice following package directions. Stir soup into rice. Mash tuna and stir into rice mix. Spread butter over inside of 1 3/4-qt casserole; sprinkle bread crumbs over butter. Pour tuna-rice mix into casserole and sprinkele with grated cheese. Bake on middle shelf of preheated 375-degree oven 30 min.
- Serves 4 to 6. Variation: Add in any vegetables you fancy to the rice mix. It's a good way to use up leftover peas and/or possibly carrots.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 179g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 115||31%|
|Total Fat 12.96g||16%|
|Saturated Fat 5.43g||22%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 42.31g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g||6%|