- 8 x pork chops
- 1 x rib of celery, minced
- 2 clv garlic, chopped
- 1 x onion, minced
- 1 1/2 c. rice
- 3 1/3 c. water
- Brown chops in a little oil in a large skillet with a tight fitting lid.
- Remove to a plate.
- Add in celery, garlic and onion to skillet. Stir until slightly soft.
- Stir rice into skillet and stir to coat with oil.
- Pour water over rice and stir.
- Lay chops on top.
- Sprinkle with extra garlic pwdr, if you like.
- Bring to boil, reduce heat, cover.
- Simmer 20 minutes. until rice cooked.
- Let stand 5-10 minutes. before serving.
- Candy G.