Cost per recipe $14.75 view details
- 1 x 9 inch baked pie shell
- 5 x (2.07 oz) Snickers candy bars
- 1/2 c. white sugar
- 4 x (3 oz) pkgs. cream cheese, softened
- 2 x Large eggs
- 1/3 c. lowfat sour cream
- 1/3 c. creamy peanut butter
- 3 Tbsp. whipping cream
- 2/3 c. semisweet chocolate chips
- Method:1. Cut candy bars in half lengthwise, then into 1/4 inch pcs. Place candy pcs over bottom of pie crust.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine sugar and cream cheese; beat till smooth.
- Add in Large eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add in lowfat sour cream and peanut butter; beat till mix is smooth. Pour filling over candy pcs.
- 3. Bake at 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) for 30 to 40 min.
- 4. In a small saucepan, heat whipping cream till very hot. Remove from heat, and stir in chocolate chips till smooth. Spread over top of pie. Chill 2 to 3 hrs before serving.
- Makes 1 - 9 inch pie
- Layers of chocolate, cream cheese, and nuts.. a crowd pleasing pie good for any occasion.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1151g|
|Calories from Fat 2677||60%|
|Total Fat 303.86g||380%|
|Saturated Fat 143.4g||574%|
|Trans Fat 1.29g|
|Total Carbs 382.89g||102%|
|Dietary Fiber 15.5g||52%|