Cost per serving $0.00 view details
- 8 x wooden craft sticks
- 8 med Gala apples
- 2 pkt caramel apple wraps - (6 1/2 ounce ea)
- 1 x chocolate bar - (16 ounce)
- 16 ounce vanilla bark coating
- Â Â Orange paste food coloring
- Â Â Colored sprinkles
- Â Â Minced peanuts
- Â Â Black writing gel
- Insert craft sticks into apples. Cover each apple with 1 caramel wrap. Microwave at HIGH 15 to 20 seconds. Cold.
- Heat chocolate bar in a small sauce- pan over low heat. Dip each apple into chocolate; let dry.
- Heat vanilla bark coating in a small saucepan over low heat; stir in orange food coloring. Dip or possibly drizzle each apple with vanilla coating mix. Decorate with desired toppings, and let dry.
- This recipe yields 8 apples.
- Comments: For testing purposes only, we used a Ghirardelli chocolate bar.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 3g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 17||81%|
|Total Fat 1.84g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0.3g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.53g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1%|