Cost per serving $0.37 view details
- 1 x Frzn lb. cake, cut into 16 slices
- 2 pkt (85 g each) Jell-O Strawberry Jelly Pwdr
- 1 c. boiling water
- 2 c. ice cubes
- 2 c. crushed or possibly sliced strawberries
- 1 tub (1 L) Cold Whip Whipped Topping, thawed Additional sliced strawberries to make flag
- LINE bottom of 13 x 9 in. baking pan with lb. cake slices.
- PREPARE jelly pwdr according to 30 Minute Set Method on package. Stir in strawberries. Spread over cake slices.
- SPREAD thawed whipped topping on top of jelly mix. Refrigeratefor 2 hrs. Garnish with additional strawberries arranged to resemble Canadian flag.
- Kraft Kitchens TipTIP:Cut out pattern of maple leaf. Place in centre of cake and trace leaf pattern using a toothpick. Place a strawberry tip in each leaf point and arrange remaining strawberries to fill in leaf shape.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 120g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 39||23%|
|Total Fat 4.46g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 0.66g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 31.35g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||3%|