Cost per serving $0.84 view details
- 1 lb of ground turkery
- 1 packet of Medium Taco Seasoning
- 1 cup of Mayonnaise
- 1 TBS of Salsa
- 1 Medium Onion (Diced)
- (I like Red Onion, but if you don't love onion try a white onion)
- 1/2 of a Large Head of Lettuce (thin slices- like coleslaw)
- (Iceburge works best)
- 1 Package of Shredded Cheese
- (I like to use a mixed variety of thin shredded yellow & White)
- 2 Large Tomatos (Diced)
- Olive Oil (Veg. Oil works too)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Take the packet of seasoning and split it in half. With one half mix with the mayonnaise and salsa (creates dressing for salad). After ingredients are mixed, place in the fridge until time to use. The other half will be used to cook the ground turkey.
- Start cooking the ground turkey on medium heat with a little olive oil in the pan and generously salt and pepper the turkey. When the turkey is about half way cooked and starting to brown add the rest of the seasoning to the meat and stir until it is mixed evenly.
- Meanwhile Cut up the Onion, Tomato and Lettuce.
- When the turkey is done cooking, take it out of the pan and place on a cookie sheet with papertowls on top and below the meat. This will let the meat cool and get rid of any excess grease/fat off the meat. Still should be warm when you add it to the rest of the items.
- When the vegetables are cut, the dressing cold and the meat cooled mix all remaining items in a large bowl. (Meat, dressing, onion, tomato, lettuce and cheese. Place in the fridge until serving time to cool up.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 130g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 289||92%|
|Total Fat 32.69g||41%|
|Saturated Fat 5.3g||21%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 4.81g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g||4%|