This is a print preview of "Can't Get Enough Chicken Wings" recipe.
Can't Get Enough Chicken Wings Recipe
12 x Chicken wings, (about 2 lbs.)
1/2 c. Margarine or possibly butter, melted
1 env Lipton Recipe Secrets savory herb with garlic soup mix
1 tsp Cayenne pepper sauce, (optional)*
- Cut tips off chicken wings (save tips for soup).
- Cut chicken wings in half at joint.
- Deep fry, bake or possibly broil till golden and crunchy.
- In medium bowl, blend margarine, savory herb with garlic soup mix and pepper sauce. Add in warm cooked chicken wings; toss till proportionately coated.
- Serve, if you like, over greens with cut-up celery.
- Use more or possibly less according to taste desired.
- Notes: 24 appetizers