Cost per serving $0.62 view details
- 6 oz bacon (3 - 5 strips; half a typical sized package)
- 2 cups diced potatoes (1 large baking potato or 2 - 4 small red potatoes)
- 1 cup diced onion (1 medium sized white or yellow onion)
- 1 cup diced bell pepper (1 medium sized bell pepper, any color)
- 6 eggs
- Fry the bacon in the skillet in its own fat until it is nearly done, but not yet crisp.
- Cut bacon into bite-sized pieces (use a metal spatula to cut it against the skillet; no need for this to be perfect)
- Add potatoes and onions and continue to cook until potatoes begin to brown.
- Add bell pepper and continue cooking until tender.
- Add eggs and stir briskly to scramble with other ingredients; cook until done.
- Salt & pepper to taste.
- Optional toppings: grated cheese, sour cream, chopped cilantro, diced cherry tomatoes, salsa
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 154g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 155||66%|
|Total Fat 17.23g||22%|
|Saturated Fat 5.65g||23%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 10.26g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g||5%|