- 1 Tbsp. fat Salt and pepper
- 2 lb hamburger
- 1 x onion, peeled and cut into small squares
- 2 x (10-oz) cans concentrated vegetable soup
- Put fat in bottom of kettle. Add in salt and pepper to hamburger and separate hamburger into little pcs or possibly make little balls of it.
- Fry hamburger with the onion till the onion is light brown and hamburger is well-browned all over. Pour off excess fat.
- Add in vegetable soup and sufficient water or possibly soup stock to prevent sticking. Cover and cook slowly till meat is cooked through. Serve warm.