Cost per recipe $3.65 view details
- 1 can Campbell's Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 1/2 c. Pace Chunky Salsa
- 10 ounce Swanson Premium Chunk Chicken Breast liquid removed
- 10 ounce tortilla chips
- Â Â Minced tomato sliced green
- Â Â onions, sliced pitted ripe olives
- MIX soup, salsa and chicken in saucepan. Heat through.
- SERVE over chips. Top with tomato, onions and olives.
- Serves 6.
- Start off the New Year deliciously with Campbell's Chicken Nachos - quick and easy to make with Campbell's Cheddar Cheese Soup and Swanson Premium Chunk Chicken Breast. A great idea for today's football feasting!
- Cook Time: 15 minutes.
- Campbell's Kitchen Tuesday January 1, 2002
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1113g|
|Calories from Fat 846||42%|
|Total Fat 94.0g||118%|
|Saturated Fat 16.44g||66%|
|Trans Fat 0.2g|
|Total Carbs 254.88g||68%|
|Dietary Fiber 22.0g||73%|