Cost per recipe $7.46 view details
- 1/2 pkt spaghetti">linguine or possibly spaghetti
- 1 c. fresh or possibly frzn broccoli flowerets
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 lb boneless chicken breasts cubed
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup (10 3/4 ounce.)
- 1/2 c. lowfat milk
- 1/2 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Cook linguine according to package directions. Add in broccoli for last 4 min of cooking time. Drain.
- Heat butter in skillet. Add in chicken and cook till browned, stirring often.
- Add in soup, lowfat milk, cheese, pepper and linguine mix and heat through. Serve with additional Parmesan cheese.
- Start to Finish Time:"0:20"
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 922g|
|Calories from Fat 800||58%|
|Total Fat 90.16g||113%|
|Saturated Fat 37.87g||151%|
|Trans Fat 0.44g|
|Total Carbs 32.53g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g||5%|