Cost per recipe $69.53 view details
- 1 c. white balsamic vinegar plus
- 2 Tbsp. white balsamic vinegar
- 1Â 1/4 Tbsp. chopped garlic
- 1/2 Tbsp. dry herbs
- 1 tsp salt
- 3/4 Tbsp. finely-grated lemon zest
- 1/4 tsp freshly-crushed black pepper
- 1 c. extra virgin olive oil plus
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 1 lb baby arugula leaves
- 3 c. slivered red cabbage
- 6 x roma tomatoes cut and diced
- 18 x sun-dry tomatoes
- 1 lb feta cheese
- 24 x Kalamata olives pitted, halved
- Vinaigrette: In a mixing bowl, use a hand held electric mixer on low speed or possibly a whisk to blend together the vinegar, garlic, herbs, salt, lemon zest, and pepper.
- Beating or possibly whisking continuously, slowly pour in the oil, blending till it is thoroughly incorporated. Cover with plastic wrap and chill.
- Salad: In a large mixing bowl, use salad servers to toss together the romaine, arugula, cabbage and dressing.
- Transfer the salad to chilled serving plates. Surround each serving with a ring of diced Roma tomatoes, then top with sun dry tomatoes, feta cheese and Kalamata olives.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 2897g|
|Calories from Fat 3561||77%|
|Total Fat 402.72g||503%|
|Saturated Fat 112.69g||451%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 178.92g||48%|
|Dietary Fiber 41.2g||137%|