Cost per recipe $4.04 view details
- 1 x 18 1/(4-oz) package devil's food cake mix with pudding
- 1/2 c. butter or possibly margarine, softened (1 stick, no substitutes)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 x Large eggs
- 1/2 c. walnuts, minced
- 1 c. semisweet chocolate chips (6 ounces)
- Â Â Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat half of the dry cake mix and the butter, vanilla and Large eggs in a large bowl set on medium speed till smooth, or possibly mix with spoon. Stir in remaining cake mix, nuts and chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 10 to 12 min or possibly till edges are set; center will be soft. Cold 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 410g|
|Calories from Fat 1490||73%|
|Total Fat 168.85g||211%|
|Saturated Fat 94.07g||376%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 104.76g||28%|
|Dietary Fiber 7.5g||25%|