Cost per recipe $2.67 view details
- 1 x Cake mix, any kind
- 2 x Large eggs
- 2 Tbsp. Shortening or possibly oil
- 2 Tbsp. Water for crisp (or possibly 1/4 c. for very soft cookies)
- Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 min.
- This batter can be formed into a roll and chilled for sliced refrigerator cookies; dropped by the teaspoonful for drop cookies; or possibly rolled into balls and flattened for decorative cookies.
- By adding nuts, fruits, chips, etc., or possibly substituting ingredients, this recipe will make an endless variety of cookies.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 182g|
|Calories from Fat 343||70%|
|Total Fat 38.68g||48%|
|Saturated Fat 9.5g||38%|
|Trans Fat 8.56g|
|Total Carbs 22.88g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1%|