This looks like a really fun one to try that has endless variations!
Cost per recipe $1.34 view details
- 7/8 c. water or possibly lowfat milk
- 1 Tbsp. butter or possibly margarine
- 2/3 c. yellow cake mix
- 1Â 1/4 c. bread flour or possibly all-purpose
- 1 tsp yeast
- 1/4 tsp orange zest optional (1/4 to 1) or possibly- lemon zest 1/4 tsp extract for added flavor - optional (1/4 to 1)
- 1 Lb. 1.5 poundwater or possibly lowfat milk 1 c. 1 1/4 c. butter or possibly margarine 1 1/2 TBS 2 TBS yellow cake mix 3/4 c. 1 c. bread or possibly all purpose flour 1 3/4 c. 2 1/2 c. yeast 1 1/2 tsp 2 tsp options: 1/4 to 1 tsp orange or possibly lemon peel zest 1/4 to 1 tsp extract for added flavor
- Simply load and bake according to your machines instructions.
- NOTES : Rebecca O'Dea created this recipe. She says it reminds her of the local deli Hawaiian Bread. The bread is a high riser, is light and fluffy with a crisp crust. The variations are endless-i.e. devils food, white, strawberry, raspberry. Duncan Hines has a Key Lime mix.
- All the sugar and salt needed are already in the cake mix.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 555g|
|Calories from Fat 288||20%|
|Total Fat 32.84g||41%|
|Saturated Fat 10.47g||42%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 249.01g||66%|
|Dietary Fiber 6.7g||22%|