Cost per serving $0.17 view details
- 1 pkt Cake mix
- 24 x Flat-bottom ice-cream cones, see note
- Make the cake mix batter as directed on the box. Put flat-bottomed ice-cream cones in muffin tins. Fill each cone about half-way with the mix. Bake the cupcakes according to the directions on the box. When done, let them cold, then add in your favorite frosting. Jazz them up with sprinkles, jimmies, gumdrops, cherries . . .
- Note: check box for the numberof cupcakes your mix normally makes.
- NOTES : Something to think about, Pat!
- Why not make healthier muffins this way Dutch apple nut; banana coconut; oaty raisin; sugar-topped orange...
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 43g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 45||24%|
|Total Fat 5.07g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 0.76g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 34.1g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2%|