Cost per recipe $2.93 view details
- Flavour (original recipe used 1 Tbsp. instant coffee, can substitute 1 tsp. vanilla essence etc.)
- Mix 1/3 c. lowfat milk with cornstarch in bowl. Boil rest of lowfat milk with sugar in saucepan. If the flavour is something which needs dissolving
- (eg the instant coffee), stir it into the lowfat milk. Stir lowfat milk mix into corn starch mix. Return to saucepan and boil mix while stirring till thick and smooth.
- Take off heat and allow to cold, stirring often. Add in flavour if not already added. Beat butter in large bowl till smooth. Add in lowfat milk-cornstarch mix and beat well.
- Makes sufficient to fill and topa 9 inch cake.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 697g|
|Calories from Fat 1645||69%|
|Total Fat 187.09g||234%|
|Saturated Fat 118.54g||474%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 177.87g||47%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1%|