Cost per recipe $8.06 view details
- 2Â 1/2 lb Red potatoes -- peeled/cut
- Â Â In 1" chu
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 Tbsp. White wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh lime juice
- 1Â 1/3 c. Caesar Salad Dressing
- 1/2 c. Scallions -- thinly sliced
- Â Â Fresh grnd black pepper --
- Â Â To taste
- 2 lrg Ripe tomatoes -- cut in
- Â Â Eighths
- Cook potatoes in salted water till they are just tender. Drain immediately and transfer to a large bowl. Sprinkle with the vinegar and lime juice, and let cold to room temp. Just before serving, pour 1 c. of the Caesars dressing over potatoes. Add in 1/3 c. of the scallions, salt and pepper to taste and toss gently. Transfer the potatoes to a large serving platter and arrange tomatoes around the edge. Drizzle the tomatoes with the remaining dressing and scatter remaining scallions over all. This recipe serves 6-8, and scales up proportionatly.
- PS: I added some sliced red radishes and some fresh-grated Romano cheese when I made this salad...and lined the platter with crisp, cleaned Romaine lettuce, and then topped with the potatoes salad and tomatoes.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1875g|
|Calories from Fat 146||12%|
|Total Fat 16.43g||21%|
|Saturated Fat 2.7g||11%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 257.64g||69%|
|Dietary Fiber 24.9g||83%|