Cost per serving $0.31 view details
- 5 med potatoes peeled and cut in half
- 2 c. of cabbage grated
- 1 x to 2 c. of ham diced
- 4 c. of chicken bouillon or possibly chicken stock salt and pepper
- Cook all together till potato is cooked, and cabbage is cooked and ham is hot.
- Each serving was a half potato placed in the bottom of a bowl. The broth with the cabbage and ham was poured over the potato and it was served which way.
- Note: Try using diced potato instead of one half of a potato.
- Note: toincrease or possibly decrease recipe-1 c. of broth per person and one potato per person. Say you want to make 5 servings; 6 potatoes, 2 1/2 c. of cabbage and ham, 5 c. of chicken stock.
- Note: This is a very simple recipe. Take care not to make it more complicated.
- You can add in other ingredients, but be careful. You could add in carrots but then your soup would start to look like a vegetable soup. If what you want is a vegetable soup, then make a vegetable soup. If you want a cabbage soup, then stick to cabbage soup. Sometimes less is more.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 380g|
|Recipe makes 5 servings|
|Calories from Fat 11||7%|
|Total Fat 1.27g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0.36g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 30.29g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.2g||14%|