Cost per serving $1.18 view details
- 2 x Japanese eggplant, halved lengthwise
- 1 lb cabbage head, quartered
- 1/2 lb hard tofu, bite-sized pcs
- 1 med carrot, shredded
- 1/4 c. soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp. cider vinegar Korean red pepper pwdr, or possibly Or possibly substitute less cayenne, see note salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1) Steam the eggplant and cabbage in a large Dutch oven or possibly steamer till the eggplant is soft and the cabbage is tender yet still hard, about 15 min.
- Drain thoroughly and cold.
- 2. Cut the eggplant into bite-size cubes, and chop the cabbage into bite-size pcs.
- 3. In a large bowl, mix together the eggplant, cabbage, tofu cubes, and carrot.
- 4. In a small bowl, mix together the dressing ingredients. Add in the dressing to the cabbage-eggplant mix and combine well. Add in salt and pepper. Serve immediately.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 242g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 19||23%|
|Total Fat 2.09g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 0.32g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 13.14g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 6.1g||20%|