Cost per serving $1.02 view details
- 3/4 c. butterscotch chips
- 1/3 c. butter, room temperature
- 2 c. graham cracker crumbs
- 1 c. walnuts, finely ground
- 1 (8 oz.) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350Ë F. Lightly grease a 13x9 inch baking pan.
- To Make the Crust: Melt the butterscotch chips and butter in a medium saucepan, stirring until smooth. Remove from the heat and add in the graham cracker crumbs and walnuts. Spread 1/2 of this mixture evenly into the bottom of the prepared baking pan.
- To Make the Filling: Beat the cream cheese and condensed milk together in a medium bowl using an electric mixer. Add the egg and vanilla, mixing well. Pour the mixture over the crust. Sprinkle the remaining crust mixture over the filling.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool in the pan on a wire rack before cutting into large or small bars. Yields: 1 â 2 dozen (depending on bar size)
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 131g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 229||44%|
|Total Fat 25.89g||32%|
|Saturated Fat 11.46g||46%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 64.21g||17%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g||6%|