Butternut Squash Raviolis with a Browned Butter Sage Sauce & Flash Fried Sage Leaves Recipe
Cost per serving $0.44 view details
- 1 lb of Butternut Squash Raviolis
- Â¼ lb or 1 stick of butter
- 20-30 Leaves of Fresh Sage Â½ of them julliened
- Pecorino Cheese
- Â¼ cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper
- Cook Raviolis until al Dente in salted boiling water.
- While you are cooking the raviolis heat a large sautÃ© pan on med-high heat.
- Place the butter in the pan and it will smoke and pop a little bit at first.
- Allow the butter to brown slightly and then add the sliced sage leaves.
- After 1 minute of cooking add the Olive Oil and Raviolis to the sauce and then serve with a fresh shaving of Pecorino Cheese.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 41g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 321||99%|
|Total Fat 36.49g||46%|
|Saturated Fat 16.43g||66%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.02g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|