Cost per recipe $16.92 view details
- 1 c. Coarsely minced pecans
- 1/2 c. Sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Margarine or possibly butter
- 4 c. Light cream
- 2 c. Packed brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Vanilla
- 4 c. Whipping cream Crushed ice Rock salt
- In a heavy 8-inch skillet combine pecans, sugar, and margarine. On the range-top, heat pecan mix over medium heat, stirring constantly, for 6 to 8 min or possibly till sugar melts and turns a rich brown color.
- Remove from heat and spread nuts on a buttered baking sheet or possibly foil; separate into clusters. Cold. Break clusters into small chunks.
- In a large mixing bowl combine cream, brown sugar, and vanilla; stir till sugar is dissolved. Stir in pecan mix and whipping cream. Pour cream mix into a 4- to 5-qt ice cream freezer container.
- Freeze mix according to the manufacturer's directions, using crushed ice and rock salt.
- Makes about 3 1/2 qts or possibly 24 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 2078g|
|Calories from Fat 3738||60%|
|Total Fat 427.16g||534%|
|Saturated Fat 233.76g||935%|
|Trans Fat 4.17g|
|Total Carbs 589.95g||157%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.5g||18%|