Cost per serving $16.95 view details
- 3/4 c. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 c. white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp grated orange peel
- 1Â 1/2 tsp frzn orange juice concentrate thawed
- Â Â Salt to taste
- Â Â Freshly-grnd black pepper to taste
- 1/2 x red onion very thinly sliced
- 1 head butter lettuce leaves coarsely torn
- Â Â (abt 8 c.)
- 2 lrg oranges peel and white
- Â Â pith removed, thinly sliced into rounds
- Whisk oil, vinegar, orange peel, and juice concentrate in medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Add in onion; marinate 30 min, stirring often.
- Divide lettuce among 4 plates. Top with orange slices. Ladle dressing with onion over.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
- Comments: At the restaurant, they use Champagne in the salad dressing. We've simplified it with white wine vinegar, but if you've got a bottle of the bubbly open, feel free to substitute.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 99g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 359||97%|
|Total Fat 40.57g||51%|
|Saturated Fat 5.6g||22%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 2.17g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|