Cost per serving $0.19 view details
- 1Â 1/3 c. sifted all-purpose flour
- 2/3 c. sugar
- 2 tsp baking pwdr
- 2/3 c. lowfat milk
- 1/4 c. margarine or possibly butter softened
- 1 x egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a bowl, combine flour, sugar and baking pwdr.Add in lowfat milk, margarine or possibly butter,egg, and vanilla.
- Beat with an electric mixer on low speed until combined.
- Scrape the bowl and beat on medium speed for one minute.
- Pour the batter into the pan with prepared topping.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 25 to 30 min or possibly till toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Stars
- Cold on cooling rack for 5 min. Invert pan onto plate to remove the cake. Serve hot, if you like.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 72g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 59||28%|
|Total Fat 6.67g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 1.41g||6%|
|Trans Fat 1.06g|
|Total Carbs 33.73g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2%|