Cost per recipe $3.95 view details
- 8 x regular size Hershey bars
- Â Â (with or possibly without almonds)
- 10 lrg marshmallows
- 1/4 c. lowfat milk
- 1 ct Cold Whip - (12 ounce)
- 1Â 1/2 c. chocolate wafer or possibly graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 1/4 c. softened or possibly melted butter
- Heat the chocolate bars and marshmallows in the lowfat milk itself in the top of a double boiler over warm water. When melted, remove from the heat and let cold. When cooled, mix in about 9 ounces of the Cold Whip and pour it into the already prepared pie shell. Refrigeratein the refrigerator for a minimum of 2 hrs before serving. Top each slice with remaining Cold Whip.
- Pie crust: Combine 1 1/2 c. chocolate wafer or possibly graham cracker crumbs with 1/4 c. sugar and 1/4 c. softened or possibly melted butter. Press into a 9-inch pie plate and bake in 375 degree oven for 8 min. Cold before filling. You can also use an already prepared graham or possibly chocolate pie shell.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 378g|
|Calories from Fat 227||18%|
|Total Fat 25.48g||32%|
|Saturated Fat 7.74g||31%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 257.06g||69%|
|Dietary Fiber 6.9g||23%|