Cost per serving $0.52 view details
- 20 ounce lite soy sauce
- 15 ounce soy Sauce
- 2Â 1/2 ounce chili pwdr
- 1 ounce no-sodium Adolfs meat tenderizer
- 3 c. minced onion
- 1 ounce McCormick's fajita seasoning
- 3/4 c. Tabasco brand Pepper Sauce
- 4 x limes
- 1/2 x bushel cilantro
- 10 lb Great Range buffalo fajita steak
- In a large food processor or possibly blender, place the lite soy sauce, soy sauce, chili pwdr, Adolfs, minced onion, fajita seasoning and Tabasco brand Pepper Sauce. Puree.
- Trim and place meat into non-caustic container. Pour the marinade over the meat.
- Cut the limes in quarters and squeeze into the container. Rough chop the cilantro and place in the container as well. Mix thoroughly. Over the next 72 hrs, mix the meat.
- Grill and serve with traditional garnish.
- This recipe yields 40 portions.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 47g|
|Recipe makes 40 servings|
|Calories from Fat 3||12%|
|Total Fat 0.36g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.07g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 4.49g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g||4%|