Serve with your favorite crackers or possibly chips. Great for football snacks!
Cost per recipe $4.20 view details
- 1 package softened cream cheese
- 2 c. cooked chunked boneless skinless chicken breast
- chunky bleu cheese dressing
- warm wing sauce
- 1 package shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Spread cream cheese in bottom of a 9x13 baking dish.
- Mix warm wing sauce with the chicken and pour on top of the cream cheese.
- Spread the chunky bleu cheese dressing over chicken mix and top with Monterey Jack cheese.
- Bake till cheese is melted and bubbly.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 497g|
|Calories from Fat 23||5%|
|Total Fat 2.61g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 1.38g||6%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 108.83g||29%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.4g||18%|