Cost per recipe $4.20 view details
- 1 package softened cream cheese
- 2 c. cooked chunked boneless skinless chicken breast
- chunky bleu cheese dressing
- warm wing sauce
- 1 package shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Spread cream cheese in bottom of a 9x13 baking dish. Mix warm wing sauce with the chicken and pour on top of the cream cheese, spread the chunky bleu cheese dressing over chicken mix and top with Monterey Jack cheese.
- Bake till cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve with your favorite crackers or possibly chips. Great for football snacks!
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 497g|
|Calories from Fat 23||5%|
|Total Fat 2.61g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 1.38g||6%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 108.83g||29%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.4g||18%|