I love anything in buffalo sauce. Being the Italian that I am, I thought why not have meatballs in buffalo sauce. Complete success! I recomend serving these on hoagie rolls drizzled with blue cheese or melted sharp cheddar cheese!
- 1 pound Ground Chicken
- 1 Cup Italian Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- 1 Bottle, Franks Buffalo Hot Sauce (2 TBS of hot sauce goes into the meatball mixture - the rest is for the crock pot!)
- Garlic Powder
- 1 Egg
- Combine ingredients in a mixing bowl, mix until evened out.
- Form ping pong sized balls.
- Place all the meat balls in the crock pot.
- Pour the rest of the buffalo hot sauce on top.
- Cook High for 3 hours or Low for 6 hours.
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 100g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 70||37%|
|Total Fat 7.81g||10%|
|Saturated Fat 2.18g||9%|
|Trans Fat 0.05g|
|Total Carbs 13.04g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3%|