Cost per serving $0.37 view details
- 1 pound ground turkey (93% fat free) meat
- 1 egg white
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely minced
- 2 teaspoons ketchup
- 1 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Smoked Tabasco
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- celery salt, to taste
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat blue cheese crumbles
- 6 oz. container low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce.
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped celery
- 8 whole-wheat slider buns, split and toasted
- 1 medium tomato, thinly sliced
- top with baby spinach leaves if desired.....
- Spray grill grates with nonstick spray. Preheat grill to medium high or allow coals to burn down to white ash.
- Combine turkey, egg white, garlic, jalapeno, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, hot pepper sauce and cayenne. Mix lightly. Shape into 8 thin patties, about 2Â½ to 3 inches in diameter. Season very lightly with celery salt.
- Grill patties 2 to 3 minutes each side or until meat thermometer registers 155 degrees. Remove from heat, cover and allow to stand about 5 minutes while internal temperature rises to 160 degrees. (Do not overcook.)
- Meanwhile, combine blue cheese and Greek yogurt in a small mixing bowl. Using the back of a fork, mash the blue cheese into the yogurt and mix well. Stir in celery and 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce.
- Place a tomato slice on the bottom of each bun. Top with a turkey patty, then dollop 1 tbsp. blue cheese sauce over the meat, then top with bun.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 101g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 59||50%|
|Total Fat 6.64g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 2.52g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0.15g|
|Total Carbs 2.41g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1%|