Cost per recipe $5.48 view details
- 2 c. Peanut butter
- 1Â 1/2 box of confectioners, (powdered) sugar
- 2 stk of margarine
- 1 pkt (6 ounce) choc chips
- 1 pkt (6 ounce) butterscotch chips
- 2 Tbsp. Parafin wax bar or possibly cooking parafin, (up to 3)
- Mix "A" ingredients. Roll into balls. Refrigerateat least one hour.
- Heat "B" in double boiler or possibly put one sauce pan into another one with about an inch or possibly two of boiling water. Low heat on the stove. Stir till smooth.
- Dip each ball into the chocolate mix to get the buckeye effect. Use a toothpick to dip the balls and smooth over the toothpick hole after dipping.
- Note: We always used a piece of styrofoam to stick the toothpicks in after dipping the buckeyes. This gave them a place to cold without having to hold them.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 912g|
|Calories from Fat 4178||76%|
|Total Fat 485.39g||607%|
|Saturated Fat 97.23g||389%|
|Trans Fat 33.65g|
|Total Carbs 224.93g||60%|
|Dietary Fiber 31.3g||104%|