This is a great recipe that tastes just as good as the deep-fried version.
For my taste, I made a variation of the sauce by adding minced garlic and some honey. I use Frank's Original hot sauce and don't add any additional cayenne pepper. I find I can control the "heat" by increasing/decreasing the amount of hot sauce I use. The honey gives the sauce a different twist in the flavor profile and the garlic . . . well, I just can't get enough garlic!
Cost per recipe $10.13 view details
- 3 lbs chicken wings, about 16
- Â½ cup butter
- 1 cup hot sauce, mild to wild
- Â½ tsp cayenne pepper, optional
- Â¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Arrange wings in Wave oven pan and heat on 4â rack.
- Turn over once, until browned and cooked through, 18 - 20 minutes total.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan, and mix in the hot sauce, cayenne pepper, and black pepper.
- Place wings in a large container with a secure lid.
- Pour sauce over the wings, and seal.
- Shake wings with the sauce until thoroughly coated.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1122g|
|Calories from Fat 1877||69%|
|Total Fat 210.4g||263%|
|Saturated Fat 91.4g||366%|
|Trans Fat 1.4g|
|Total Carbs 54.95g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber 16.5g||55%|