Cost per recipe $2.07 view details
- 2Â½ lbs tip round roast
- 1 15oz can tomato sauce
- 1 onion, cut into thin strips
- 2 bay leaves
- 3 TBS all-purpose flour
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Spray Crockpot with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place meat in pot with fat side up.
- Pour tomato sauce over roast.
- Place onion rings over all.
- Toss in bay leaves.
- Cover and cook 1 hour on high.
- After 1 hour reduce heat to low and cook 6 - 8 more hours.
- Carefully lift meat out of pot and remove to a warm platter.
- Pour drippings through strainer into medium sized saucepan and discard material in strainer. Whisk in flour to liquid.
- Cook, stirring constantly over medium heat until thickened.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper, serve alongside roast.
- I KNOW it say 6 ingredients.
- There are 6 ingredients besides the pot roast.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1171g|
|Calories from Fat 22||5%|
|Total Fat 2.63g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 0.63g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 80.27g||21%|
|Dietary Fiber 9.2g||31%|