Cost per serving $1.28 view details
- 300 g mussels
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- a small baguette
- salt and pepper
- 75 g cherry tomatoes
- a drop of white wine
- Heat a pan with 1 tbsp of olive oil. When hot add the mussels with the white wine and cover it up.
- When they have opened take them out of the shells and filter the juice they have released.
- In a pan fry with 1 tbsp of olive oil the finely chopped garlic and add the tomatoes chopped into 4 halves.
- Add the juices of the mussels and let it reduce for about 10 minutes.
- Add the mussels,chopped parsley, salt and freshly ground pepper
- Slice the baguette and toast it in the oven for a few minutes.
- Put some of the tomato mixture on every slice and the mussels on top.
- Sprinkle some olive oil on top and serve it warm
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 132g|
|Recipe makes 3 servings|
|Calories from Fat 100||58%|
|Total Fat 11.29g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 1.68g||7%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 4.89g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1%|